It is mandatory to provide us with a doctor’s prescription on purchase of certain medications. Our customer support service will contact you personally, if particular drugs may require you to furnish legitimate prescriptions. After you place an order for the drug, fax or email us the prescription.
Please read the policy below to know more in detail:
- A valid prescription which is written in English language and provided by a licensed doctor in customer’s jurisdiction will only be accepted.
- Prescription should reach us within 15 days after the placement of order. The consignment will be cancelled if we do not receive a valid prescription.
- Online medical prescription or consultation report is not acceptable.
- If any added prescription is required for the drug, our customer support will contact you via phone or email.
- Aspiremeds.com sells prescription medications in its jurisdiction.
- OTC medications (medications that don’t require any kind of prescription) are shipped to other countries
Modes for sending the prescription
- You can even fax us the prescription at +1-888-939-8632.
- You can even email us the scanned copy of the same at email@example.com.
- Contact our customer care executive at +1-888-939-8632
AspireMeds.com does not deal in manufacturing of the medications. We are a licensed distributor of drugs. Also, we do not provide any medical service. We have a team of medical experts/pharmacists who look after the orders before getting sent off. Customers are advised to take medications strictly on doctor’s advice.